Growing Local Company Searching For Plumbers
Cerrone Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning has been providing services to our community for over 25 years, and they are currently looking to expand their team by hiring plumbers. This family owned business is offering: Competitive experience based pay and bonuses, a range of benefits including health and dental insurance, and 401(k) options.
Cerrone prides themselves on their personalized approach for their clients; as they often say, “There is no project too big, or too small!” Cerrone’s dedication inspires team members to work hard – for the team as well as the client. To help keep their experience top-notch, Cerrone is looking for individuals with experience installing and servicing residential and commercial plumbing.
There is a high demand for plumbers in the workforce these days: both SUNY Adirondack and Hudson Valley Community College offer courses in the foundations of plumbing. These programs are self paced, completely online-based, and provide students with the necessary qualifications to gain an entry level plumbing position.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated plumber, Cerrone Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for you! If you would like more information, please call (518) 798-6560, or email email@example.com.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of the following: Pex Tubing, PVC, Drain Venting Piping, Plumbing Fixtures
- Ability to drive and operate a van
- Work at heights and depths of 30 ft
- Must be able to work under ground, above ceilings, and in confined spaces, and be able to maneuver and carry equipment to those spaces
- Ability to bend, crouch and kneel and reach overhead
- Usually in and out of heated and protected areas, but occasional exposure to heat, cold rain and snow may occur
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the following criteria:
- 2 or more years of experience with plumbing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multitask while coordinating a high volume of work
- Experience with power tools
Pay: $15-$30 per hour
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off