Minich MacGregor Wealth Management to Host Tax Planning Webinars
SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY — Minich MacGregor Wealth Management, an SEC-registered investment advisor with offices in Saratoga Springs, NY, and St. Augustine, FL, is hosting Tax Strategies to Help Manage Income Taxes in Retirement webinars on Tuesday, December 13th at 1:00pm and Thursday, December 15th at 5:00pm.
In these webinars, you will learn the the answers to your questions:
- What and how do Roth Conversions work?
- Is Social Security taxable in retirement? What is the tax torpedo?
- How are my capital gains on my investments taxed?
At this webinar you will learn:
- Pros and cons of Roth Conversions
- When is Social Security income not taxable
- Why mutual funds can increase your taxes
To register for an upcoming zoom webinar, hosted by Cory Laird, visit https://www.mmwealth.com/tax-planning-webinar/.